Monday 16 August 2010

From the archives.

Thought I'd post a few of my previous painting efforts - given that graphic novels have caused a bit of a 'go-slow' on the Rune Priest front. These represent me painting slowly too! I have obviously taken the pictures too close. All blemishes are writ large. However, at a distance these look OK. I know not all advanced painting techniques are represented - I'm not an advanced painter - but you get to a point where you have to stop painting and move on  - so here we are. the Inquisitor Lorr and (original ) Cpt. Sicarius are special edition models I think, though Sicarius has been revamped since. I still think Lorr is a cool model. See what you think.


Cpt. Sicarius
Inquisitor Lorr

Ultramarine Jump Chaplain
Ultramarine Sergeant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons