Friday 27 July 2012

40k minis and scenery - picture testing.

Just a few mobile pics to show models in situ as it were. Some Ultramarines, Space Wolves and Inquisitor Lorr stuck in there for good measure. Oh and the Rhino with the Forge World doors too. These are from my mobile phone, as I took them when I was storing all the scenery I have. Some of the GW buildings look quite good - so next time they are out and about I think I'll redo these so you can see them all more clearly!

Sarge. Mighty-Whitey-Face.

"Quick, everyone look in different directions..."

Stand and deliver!

Nice parking...

Annual Dramatic Pointing Contest (Gold, Silver and Bronze).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons