Monday 19 October 2009

Small, scrappy step 2


I've added some basic colours - just to see. Reasonably happy with these 'undercoats'. Haven't quite painted them as well as I normally do because a) I was in a hurry, c) it was getting dark and b) these models are quite fiddly because they are so darn detailed! Next time I am going to leave the arms and/or shoulder pads off. I normally do do this but I wanted to build just one quickly 'cause I was impatient. Next step = better light, touch up armour plates, block in black bits, then wash with blue/brown mix in the joins.
Might try to be more patient too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons